Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Joining the 30's club....

July 9th. 1980. That's my birth date which means I turned 30 this year! 30!!! I had to fill out a form the other day and it asked for your age and I wrote 30 for the first time. I squealed as I wrote it... and then had to explain to everyone around why!

My actual birthday (apart from turning 30) was lots of fun... a few weekends prior my friend Leeann organized a surprise birthday party! We went for dinner at Todd and Perry's...... Here is a picture of the boys comparing their pipes before dinner....

... came home to 30 people in my house.... I was definitely surprised and had NO IDEA!! Last crazy night of my 20's.... Check out the cake that Lisabeth made for me! If you know me you know I LOVE shoes! Leeann apparently knows me very well!!


And I even had some friends from across the other end of the Island come for the surprise!



My actual birthday was a lot more low key!! I am 30 now you know!!.. drinks with a few friends.. beautiful flowers from my hubby and my sis.... I got some really thoughtful presents.. a Thai massage from my hubby (20 hours of bliss), a cook book from my friend C... which I have read like a novel! I love Jamie Oliver!!!

Some Pajama Pj's from Audrey... They are so comfy... I want to live in them. Oh and did I mention a Tiffany's bracelet from my sister???


Do I not have the best sister in the world???


How spoilt am I????



2 comments:

bodaat said...

happy birthday sister! it looks like you had such a great birthday month. :) and it just goes to show you how well loved you are. and i love you too!

Unknown said...

You read the cookbook I gave you "like a novel"?!?! WOW! I guess that means you like your present then? :)

Hey lady! I have to call you soon. I miss you! LOL! You're only at the other end of the Island! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails