Friday, October 14, 2005

Two weeks old...what I have learnt...

What I have learnt.....
1.) Babies nails grow so fast! (I wish mine did!) You could seriously cut them a couple of times a week, it's crazy.
2.) They love car rides, a trip to Windsor or Sudbury is so easy, they sleep all the way!
3.) They are always hungry; and apart from being a Mum, at times I am sure that I am just a boob to my child.
4.) To appreciate time you have to do things like shower or make dinner or put gel in your hair, because those times are far and few between!
5.) That I am so grateful for Sean's love and support, I can't imagine doing this without him by my side making sure I eat right, drink enough, get enough sleep etc..
6.) A different type of love. I never knew you could love someone so much like this, when I am away from him for a second, I picture his little face in my head and I want to be with him again, no matter how much he crys, poops, keeps me awake or wants to eat!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails