Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just a quick update!

We are house sitting right now for Sean's parents... While Hugh and Mollyanne are enjoying the sun in Florida it is freezing rain here and we are about to get a huge down fall of snow! Hmm... Florida is sounding really good right now!!

Caleb is still super cute and growing fast. He seems to be teething already, which is apparently early. But he is a drooling monster and everything is going in his nouth and getting chomped on!! He has his 4 month appointment next week.. more shots! I can't believe he is 4 months soon, it is crazy how time flies....

So I am without my computer right now and there is no internet at the house we are staying at, so I miss my morning chats with Natalie!! (usually I get up and chat with my sister throughout the morning) So if I am slack with replying to e-mails (which I usually am anyways!) I'll get to it as soon as we are back home!!

Anyways got to make my way back up the hill, which is scary as it is all ice !!
See ya!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails