Monday, September 18, 2006

Rainy day on Manitoulin..... oh and 10 days until baby's birthday!! YAY!

So miserable....

What a great way to finish off the weekend.. we've all been sick, Sean and baby still sick... and now it's dark and rainy...

We had a big splurge on Friday, we bought a washer and dryer and two televisions... One for the living room and one for the bedroom, now we have flat screens everywhere. Although it was rather nice this morning to sit in bed with my coffee and toast and watch the news!! I am so excited to get my new washer and dryer they are pretty fancy, the have computers in them and all sorts of sensors, and the best part was that it came with a free ipod nano so now sean has one to match mine!!

Friday was also an expensive day as we got baby's leg brace.. $600!! He has to wear it until he is two so he had netter not grow out of this one. He looks like he has a bionic leg :)

Only 10 days until baby's birthday... I ordered this Winnie The Pooh cake pan, and all the icing colours, piping bags, matching cup cake holders so far we're up to, well I can't say as Sean will kill me! But alot... and to make matters worse I have no idea how this will turn out, as I can't bake, pipe icing etc... so we'll be having a few trial runs!!!

Anyways just another rainy day on the Island.. another boring day at the office.. more invoices to do.... :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails