Friday, February 15, 2008

So tired....

Wow I think I am at the point of no return when it comes to being tired... talk about function on auto pilot! Mason has a cold so was up all of last night and I am bloody tired! It's always on the night when we have a late one too... we went to a poetry reading at the coffee shop for Valentines Day and Grandad babysat (Hugh).. then as it was Valentines Day, Sean had to sit through a romantic comedy/chick flick (No Reservations)! So it was a fun uneventful Valentines Day :-)

So it's family Day on Monday and I am thinking I would like to go Ice Fishing... I have never even heard of Ice Fishing before I even moved to the Island, but I wold like to try it once. I am not sure I quite 'get it'. Freezing my ass off, waiting to pull a fish out of a hole in the ice?? But I thought it would be a fun thing to do with Caleb for a few hours....

Anyways I am going to go and bury myself under a few pillows and blankets for a little while!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails