Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Mason

So if you didn't hear about it.... Mason gave us a scare a week ago.. He fell off a slide and was knocked unconscious for 25 minutes. We were air lifted to Sudbury and he had a head CT and X-rays, all was good but we had to stay overnight as he had a concussion. All is good now. My baby boy bounced right back! It was the biggest scare of my life and I did pretty well holding it together until it was all over andI had to go back to work.. boy was I a train wreck. We live in such a small town that when I walked down the street I got stopped about three times with everyone asking how Mason was. By then I was in tears every time I told someone so by the time I got to the bank boy was I a mess!!! but it is nice to live in a community that cares so Thank you for the phone calls, prayers and thoughts. As you can see my baby boy is back to normal and less than a week later he was playing on the beach! We are thinking of getting him a helmet check this out http://www.thudguard.com

Now I am totally paranoid and want to wrap him in bubble wrap to protect him!!

1 comment:

bodaat said...

Holy crap. I can't even imagine how excruciatingly long those 25 minutes felt. So very relieved to hear that your little man is doing good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails