Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Birthday Weekend



It was Sean's birthday this weekend.. I won't tell you how old! Young at heart that's all that matters!! We had a big family party last night. Here is a picture if the R2D2 cake I made for Sean (he is Star Wars crazy!).

Tonight is Halloween night. I had an awesome idea for a costume for Caleb but I am going to do it next year as Sean doesn't think he'll be too happy in it this year, so I have to save it. Instead he is going as a clown, with blue Kool-Aid hair! Well I am hoping it turns out blue! Haha!!

Booked our vacation today! Natalie booked her flight over here for Christmas today! So it is all set Xmas with my sis then two weeks on the beach in the sun and a week touring London!! So excited!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails