Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween outing

Halloween was fun, you can tell I am a new and not so experienced Mum.... I was going to have a cute clown, well, I painted Caleb's face which turned out really cute until he wiped his hands all over his face making it one big smudge :(

I was also going to dye his hair with Kool-Aid. Someone told me that worked, well not really unless I am doing it wrong.. so I resorted to food colouring. Hah! Well my child had a smudged face and looked like he was bleeding from one side of his head.. not cool. So much for my cute clown! Exasperated I put him back in the tub (for the 3rd time) and washed everything off, we ran to the pharmacy (the only thing still open) and bought a pumkin outfit! Not face paint, not food colouring much more baby friendly! We went out trick-or-treating he had fun with his cousins, then we went to visit Uncle Todd and Perry, Grandma and Grandad, Shirley and Chris to show off our costume before heading home to bed! He still has a little bit of a pink scalp!!

I have my real estate exam on Saturday, starting to panic especially as I thought today was Tuesday.. somehow I lost a day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails