Monday, November 20, 2006

Wedding date set...

So we've decided to get married on December 23rd.. so that gives us, well not very long to plan our wedding... But the timing is right for us and Sean said he would hate to plan something so far in advance and sit around and wait for it.. So craziness it is...

I had my dress fitted Saturday and go back for a fitting on Thursday...

Today we're booking the hall, church etc...

Hopefully everything else should come together this week.

Oh by the way I sat my real estate exam #1 on Saturday.. hopefully I passed so when we come back from our vacation I can start the next one. While I was doind that baby and Dad went shopping and came back with a whole new winter our fit, ski coat, gloves, snow boots, hat plus other things. Caleb looks like he should hit the slopes with his snow board! Super cute!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails