Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Is everyone ready for Xmas??? oh and Happy Anniversary!

2 Years today - Happy Wedding Anniversary honey!!! It does however feel like 10 years! I was convinced actually that it was 3 years this year and was quite shocked when I did the math and realized it was 2! I am so happy we got married at this time of the year. Christmas always has that warm cozy feeling anyways and to have family and everyone around for an extra celebration is great! My husband didn't want me to give him his card and gift last night or this morning... we have to wait until 6pm tonight as that's when we got married!! My good friend Kavita got engaged yesterday - so so happy for you :) and another friend from Windsor also so there is definetly something in the air! Congrats!

Well I have made my list and between my lunch break today, after work tonight and tomorrow I hope I can get everything done.. I won't be able to make it to the chocolate factory and I promised the Laings some chocolate dipped licorice (sorry, they won't be open until the spring now) :( I did pretty good though and on the whole was much more organized this year than previously! Caleb is so excited about Xmas this year... and I am so excited for him! He asks me every morning if Santa came.. then if we can go and see him. We read 'The Grinch Who Stole Xmas' last night and he was very solemn throughout! I have a small Grinch ornament on the fireplace mantle and I showed Caleb and told him that the grinch was watching and if he was bad then after Santa had been the Grinch would steal all his presents... He was really good last night and went to bed when he was told! And took his Grinch book to daycare to tell Jeanie all about it!

2 comments:

bodaat said...

Thanks for the mention in your blogpost! Can't believe how grown up we all are now. Happy Anniversary! 2 years is wonderful and I hope to follow in your foot-steps.

Unknown said...

Yes it is very exciting to see all my friends getting married and having kids now that I am all done with that!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails