Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pencil Test


I went to Sudbury on Tuesday with my mother in law and she said the funniest thing to me that made me laugh. We were talking about getting older - I am having a huge issue with turning 30 and she was telling me about Joan Rivers on TV talking about her boobs being down by her ankles..... anyway, she told me to do the 'pencil test'.

Basically if you put a pencil under your boob and you can hold it there then you are definitely 'past it'. And as you get older it gets worse, forget the pencil do the test with your cell phone, day planner and your purse!!! Man did I laugh out loud! And yes I did come home and try the pencil test not with a pencil but with a sharpie marker and I failed miserably!!! One more thing to share with you....

3 comments:

just call me jo said...

Funny girl! I've failed that pencil test since I was 18. I love the Maxine "nuts" cartoon. I'm just happy mine don't have cancer. (mammo experience yesterday) Perky boobs are over-rated. They can be bought.

bodaat said...

LOVE IT!!!! that last cartoon was great! i hit 30 this week and well...it is what it is. :) i am miraculously not freaking out about it. don't ask me how i'm not!! i wish you peace as you embrace your wise and mature 30's! love you!

Sophie said...

I turned 30 at the beginning of the year, and felt no different! Still feel young and vibrant, and pleased to say that not even a single pencil stays put! Wahooo for "I must, I must, I must improve my bust". 30 is the new 20 anyway, so enjoy and revel in your new found and extended youth!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails