Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Urrrhhhh.. 28... Unfortunately I feel much older! But I have a wonderful hubby who got me a great gift today.. Hye (Sean's cousin) came over from the gas station and told me he found this camera and he didn't know how to use it. So I took it out of the case to look to see if there were any pictures on it, thinking it would tell me who's it is when I found this:

Haha... he had let on all day that he had forgot my birthday and wasn't really doing much for it and hadn't got me a present.. he is so sneaky! Anyways it is really small and fits in my purse and takes really great photos.. it has all these different settings.. fireworks, cuisine, behind glass, documents, video and... it even shoots underwater!!!! Very excited to try it out here are a few more pics....


1 comment:

bodaat said...

Happy Birthday sweet Maria! Can you believe that we are 28? Crazy crazy! I'm jealous of the camera that you got. I love mine but it doesn't have all of those cool features that yours does. Have fun with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails