Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kavita.. for you...

So I am pretty sad as the only person's blog I read is really yours.. so your Tag mania won't go far. As for 6 random facts about me.. hmmm this may take a while but I will get started:

1.) I absolutely trust my gut instinct about everything... If something is not 'right' I can tell by the way my stomach feels.. it's not always right and as you can imagine I am sure I have made a fool out of myself on many an occasion.

2.) I wish I had done more with my life when it comes to education. I am frustrated as I know I can do more and be more so I guess I am pretty disappointed with myself that I didn't make the most of opportunities when they presented themselves.

3.) Hah! I also have a thing about bottled water.. Can't drink it from the tap.. somehow it is cleaner and tastes better when you drink it from a little plastic bottle....

4.) Having children and being happily married to my wonderful hubby has made me realise my spiritual side that I never explored before. I have so much to be thankful for and I now thank god everyday that I have two beautiful healthy children and an amazing man share my life with everyday. And... I am still exploring and discovering everyday....

I owe you two more Kavita but 'Hopkins' is on right now and I really want to watch it!! Later dude...

1 comment:

bodaat said...

Wow, I can relate to a lot on your list. I too get gut feelings - they aren't always accurate but they're there. And I totally hear you on the education piece. I didn't really have those opportunities in front of me but I do have regrets related to college.

ps - I am avidly awaiting your last two random facts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails