Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Q & A - Walter the Spider

I am responding to Kavita's blog about Walter the spider. I started writing a comment then realized that it would be really long!!

So is Walter outside or inside?? If it is inside I would say 'just kill the damn thing' and I like Rich would run for the insect spray... but then again you have named it :) It's really funny as I don't want bugs in my house, mice anything that shouldn't be there but my husband is like you. He can't kill a house fly, spider, nothing. He gets me to come and do it or he catches it and sets it free... We were watching this 'verminator' show on the discovery channel or something last night and they were catching rats in this barn, I was totally grossed out that they had caught bucket fulls of rats, but Sean however was most upset that these 'poor rats' were dead. (????) I say bring on the insect spray!!

1 comment:

bodaat said...

Oooh, I wonder how I would react if I saw a mouse or a rat. That would be hard!! Don't get me wrong...my first urge is to kill the bugger but recently I've been second guessing myself. But again, not sure about a mouse. ps - Walter is outside. If he were inside, I'd probably have Rich transport him outside. I guess if I had children I might think twice about my decision to let Walter breathe, inside or outside.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails