Monday, September 08, 2008

Our first house.















So Sean and I are getting super excited about the new house.... if you didn't know we get the keys September 25th (17 days yay!!!!). I just love it. It was built in 1914 and has been in the same family since it was built which I think is really cool. It has all the original trim and woodwork, hardwood floors and a beautiful yard. We have all kinds of plans, first is to rip out all the carpet and reveal the hardwood. Then I am thinking the bathroom and kitchen needs some love :) After that one room at a time. Like I said exciting but part of me is thinking 'arrrrggghhhh a house.. shit'. You know now I really am a responsible adult with the kids, the house, the car, the dogs, the yard, the bigger hydro bills, the renovating costs, the new roof it needs etc. etc. etc. you get the point :) Like I said super exciting but a little scary all at the same time!!!!

1 comment:

bodaat said...

Ooooh, congratulations! That is wonderful news. The house sounds scrumpscious (spl?)...especially all the wood floors and just imagine the history! Takes my breath away to imagine all the stories that that house holds and all the memories that you will add to it. How beautiful! Can't wait to see pics of the inside (hint, hint).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails