Thursday, November 20, 2008

More snow...


SO now we really got dumped on.. anyone who doesn't have to deal with this I am jealous!!! I was going to ballet last night and got my truck stuck in the driveway... yes that's right.. MY driveway. And seeing as I wasn't so smart with getting together winter wear I am walking everywhere wet and freezing... I threw away my snow boots in the summer as I decided it was time for new ones so walking in a ton of snow in my Ugg boots just ain't fun! Must get some shopping done.. I did the kids they have all new winter wear... but I guess it always works that way them first and Mum freezing her ass off!! Going to make my way through all the snow banks to work!

1 comment:

bodaat said...

Ok you're going to want to wallup me on my head when I say this but I'm a little jealous of all the snow you're getting! We don't really get any in Phoenix. We have to wander North for a couple hours before playing in snow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails