Monday, November 10, 2008

New blog name....

So I hate my blog title but I am some what lacking in inspiration.. that part of my brain muscle is severly underworked.. I have a few ideas let me know what you think.. or if any of my more artistic friends or family have ideas I am open to them.... Here goes just a warning... I suck!

The not so random blog
A day in the life of me.
The life and times of my family
The complete blog of The McLaughlin Family
It's all blog to me
Ready.. set .. blog!
100% me.
Back in the blog again
My online journal

4 comments:

bodaat said...

I really like "Ready, Set, Blog" and "It's all blog to me". Or you can make up an acronym like I did. :)

Unknown said...

hmm like I said not so creative!!!

Anonymous said...

Hah, what do they think of this snow?
How about "Maria's Oxygen" or
"Maria's meditation" or
"Phipps St. news" or
"McLaughlins uploaded" or
"Blog Battu" or
"notes from a brown house"

Unknown said...

I LOVE notes from a brown house!!! But I also like McLaughlins Uploaded... Maria's oxygen sounds like I talk too much and I don't think that's me ;) haha See so much better at this than me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails