Saturday, January 31, 2009

New do...



So after a few years of torture and abuse to my hair I finally decided to get it cut... yes I know this is not the normal me... hello... biggest spa fan.. lets just say after practically back to back babies I have been in a pregnancy rut..?? Also finding a new hairdresser is the scariest thing in the world. Despite the picture above (which are not terribly flattering) I have INSANELY curly hair and it is easy to turn me into a prized poodle..... But I seem to have found a good hair dresser in our tiny little town. Hurray!

2 comments:

bodaat said...

Gorgeous as ever. :) So is that the pic of your hair pre-cut or post-cut?

Unknown said...

No this is after, and after I also spent an hour blow drying and straightening it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails