Tuesday, September 15, 2009

An award from C


My friend C gave me this award..... I got one before from Kavita but wasn't sure really what to do with it so I will have to go back and look at it... anyways this is what is required of me for this one!

The award has two components. You have to first list 10 honest things about yourself (and make them interesting), and second present the award to seven other bloggers.

I don't actually know that many people that blog so nominating someone else shouldn't be too tough.... the list of 10 honest things?? That will be the next post... I promise.


2 comments:

bodaat said...

eagerly awaiting... :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the 10 honest things you posted about yourself! We must be long lost twins, because those are things I would have said about myself too! Crazy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails