Monday, September 21, 2009

My list of 10 honest things about myself....

1.) I can't say 'NO' - I try and do everything because of it which is why I am grumpy sometimes.. it drive my husband crazy!
2.) I am insanely emotional - and not just when I am PMSing.. I ball my eyes out at movies, sad stories, weddings..... anything!
3.) I love working - even though sometimes I don't think I do (Monday mornings) I like being busy.. and it is a different busy from being a Mum...
4.) I can sometimes seem confident and stand up for myself but deep down I am a big chicken :)
5.) I am very frustrated with my life from a career/education stand point - I know I can do more and be more successful, it's just doing it.
6.) I am a designer snob - I know what I would spend all my money on if I won the lottery... Designer clothes, shoes and purses...
7.) I loathe bad customer service - I will leave empty handed and never return.. it really doesn't take too much effort to be polite and courteous...
8.) I love shoes - I think you could wear sweat pants or a garbage bag and still feel incredibly sexy with a pair of amazing heels on.
9.) I hate public washrooms and won't pee for days if I have to use a public washroom... ok well maybe a slight exaggeration but you get the idea! (this is why I don't camp)
10.) I really feel like I have let myself go... I mean not in a majorly way. I still dress up to go to work and try and buy nice clothes but the days of new clothes every season, mani pedi's, a new hair do every 3 months, facials and heels are gone... now I am just 'basic'.

So that's it people!

8 comments:

bodaat said...

basic? nah....not you! you're wonderful! mani/pedi or not!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!! I swear, we must be living parallel lives!
I'm exactly the same as you with #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10!!! Pretty much everything! LOL!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
just call me jo said...

Thanks for the 10 honest things idea. I love your blog. If the brown house in the picture is yours, I hope you know I covet it. ALL the houses here in Arizona are brown, but such a difference...Ours are boring, flesh-toned, yawn-provoking browns. I want so to have an individualized,house with personality that doesn't look like it belongs on the plains of the moon. Those kind are 3.5 million and up here.

Unknown said...

Hey Jo! Thanks, happy to see someone new is reading my blog... Yes that is my home, I really should update the picture as we have done a lot of work to it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails