Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I'm a mess......

So by having the 'big H' as my fellow blogger Jo called it I was hoping to get rid of this.......

Instead I feel something like this......


Let me explain......

Imagine I am the cat, and imagine that the red ball of yarn that the cay is tangled up in is my emotions... That's it. I am a mess. Anything makes me cry, nothing makes me cry. I feel like I am having a panic attack all the time, I feel like I can't breathe and someone is sat on my chest, which of course makes me panic more because I can't breathe. Sometimes I am fine but sometimes I feel majorly claustrophobic. When I went to the doctors office to have my staples taken out the doctor assured me this was normal and it will calm down. But for the moment I feel like I am losing my mind.

Sean took me for a drive yesterday to get me out of the house and to Campbells to get ice cream. I felt a little better after (but a little sore from sitting in the bumpy car) so I am thinking maybe I just need to make more of an effort to get out of the house...

My friend Audrey is however coming to rescue me today and is taking me to the chocolate shop! It is open for the season people!! Time to indulge and I think it is just the medicine I need to calm my raging hormones!

4 comments:

just call me jo said...

You might ask your doctor about hormone replacement. I take premarin and have for 10 years since my operation. If you had a complete hysterectomy (they took ovaries and all) then that could account for the mood swings, panic, etc. I get migraines, hot flashes, and craziness if I don't take my premarin (there are other choices too). I know drs. warn against HRT for too long, but I think the side effects without them are worse than death. (No kidding) It's worth a discussion. I have a friend who swears by prempro. Talk to dr. Hope the chocolate helps too.

bodaat said...

you will get through this maria! you're one strong willed woman and as time passes, you'll feel better physically and emotionally. everything will settle down and life will get back to normal. and until then your super supportive husband, family and friends are here for you to lean on and when possible take you out for lots of CHOCOLATE! wish i could be there!
xxx

Unknown said...

Hey, Maria.
Hope your day with Audrey helped :) I've got something for you too. Hopefully I'll get by your place on Thurs when I'm in your neck of the woods.

If you need anything, let me know! :) LOVE that first pic you posted! Totally cracked me up. I get like that every now and then. It makes my husband scared. Very scared. LOL!

P.S. Love the look of your blog! Funny, I almost chose that background/template for mine!

Unknown said...

C - Chocolate & Audrey definitely helped... I was going to take some pictures for the blog but I ate it all before I could share with y'all... oops... Looking forward to seeing you Thursday!

Kuv - Thanks from afar the support means a lot.

Jo - I only had a partial H. Even so I guess the emotions still come with it..??!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails