Monday, February 16, 2009

What's in your purse?

So my friend Kavita did this on her blog and I thought it was fun. Especially as men I think are mystified by what we lug around with us, and why we lug it around with us!

This is my purse from the Coach website....


This is my purse stuffed full of crap.... (hmmm not so pretty)


This is the contents of my purse....

My purse I got this summer from my sister for my birthday (best sister in the world who realizes the importance of having a designer purse.. unlike my husband).. I am not going to say how expensive it is but just that I have the best sister in the world and I am very spolit :) And as for the contents:

1. Day Planner (my bible)
2. Wallet (Ugly green old Guess wallet - must buy a new one)
3. Matching coach change purse with a lottery ticket inside it :)
4. Cell Phone
5. Cheque Books (yes there are more that one in there)
6. Pile of bills that need to be paid held together with a clip :)
7. A day planner of bills (when they are due, how much needs to be paid - what can I say I try to be organized??)
8. Passbooks (yes... I carry them all with me)
9. Gum (the little thing of sticks just wouldn't cut it)
10. Mints (in a really cool little case)
11. Pills - Tylenol and Iron Supplement (I carry them with me so I remember to take my iron everyday)
12. Mitts
13. Camera & case
14. Mini Ice scraper (that I have never used)
15. Various feminine products
16. MAC Compact
17. 2 MAC lip glosses
18. 2 notepads (in case I lose one)
19. 2 pens (what?? one matches my day planner!!)
20. Random keys

And missing the day of the photo shoot... my ipod, telephone book and keys to my work place!

WOW! I have also recently take some stuff out of it... Like pictures of the new appliances we just got (yes I am a loser for carrying them around)... What would I do with a smaller purse? At least I no longer have to carry diapers around with me!

8 comments:

bodaat said...

Ok now I don't feel so bad for lugging around all of my crap. :) Beautiful purse!

Unknown said...

Thank you! Yes it really is crazy when you pull it all out and look at it!!

Unknown said...

Ooooooooh! I've done a post like this before. I'll have to dig up my archives. However, now that I just had a baby, the contents of my purse have changed slightly. Actually, my purse has magically turned into a diaper bag. Goodbye Coach purse, hello stinky diapers! ;)

Unknown said...

P.S. Surfed in via Our Manitoulin's blog. I'm on the Island too.

Unknown said...

Oh cool a fellow Islander! Where are you on the Island?

I know all about the purse/diaper bag.. once I no long had to carry around all that stuff with two kids in diapers, I treated myself to my new coach purse.. although it is minus the diapers I seem to carry around an awful lot of stuff though!

Unknown said...

LOVE your Coach! Love it!!
We're at the other end of the Island from where you are. We're 10 min from the ferry.

I'm actually a "transplant". I was born in Toronto and spent 23 yrs in Montreal. I love the Island and would never move back to the city :)

I was hoping our Little One would be a Haweater, but she arrived 12 weeks early and ended up being born in Toronto, like her Mama!

Unknown said...

I love the Island too... my husband is from here born and raised... I was born in the UK but actually moved here from Australia I was living in SYdney at the time. I lived for a while in Windsor first before I moved to the Island... Miss real shopping though!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, that is soooo cool! :) I've always wanted to go to Australia. When I lived and taught overseas, many of my co-workers were from Australia, NZ and the UK. There were a handful of Americans and Canadians too.

LOVE Aussie and Kiwi accents! *swoon* I mentioned loving being on the Island, but I DO miss jet-setting around the world and I do miss real shopping!! ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails