Sunday, March 29, 2009

Houses in darkness..

So my last post was my 100th post!!! Yay!! Here are some houses in the dark for Earth Hour.. Although this year was hugely successful internationally, as we were looking out of our windows around town it was sad to notice how many houses were still lit up. We did something during Earth Hour that we never seem to find the time to do... TALK! We lit some candles, Sean had a beer and I had a glass of wine and we spent two hours chatting about all kinds of things. Life gets so busy with work, kids etc.. the evenings seem hectic with getting home, getting supper ready, getting kids in bed, tidying up.... that we forget to take time to do something so simple. We just end up exhausted and stuck in front of the TV. So we made a pact to take time out more often to sit and chat and enjoy each others company! Anymore pictures I can add to the collection? email me.

Todd and Perry's apartment block, Gore Bay ON

My Mum & Mark's place, England UK


Our house, Gore Bay ON

1 comment:

bodaat said...

Ugh. The U.S. sucks. There was hardly a light out over here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails