Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just a little self diagnosis....

So I fell over at ballet... I jumped and landed (not so gracefully) on the side of my foot. I thought I had just twisted my ankle and it seemed ok so I kept going, taught a class, came home... then I couldn't walk. So ever since I have been sat down with ice on my foot or a tensor bandage but it hurts like hell to put weight on it. I decided to research on the internet and this is what I found...

http://www.zfootdoc.com/ganglion.htm

My bump isn't that big so maybe I just burst a blood vessel and twisted my ankle a bit?? That ganglion thing makes me feel a little nauseous...

Maybe I should go to the clinic tomorrow!?

3 comments:

bodaat said...

Umm, please go see a doctor! I don't want your foot falling off. :)

Unknown said...

OMG! I was wincing in pain just reading this! I hope you're okay!

Unknown said...

Yeah it's fine now... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails