Friday, February 05, 2010

The house of sickness...

This is my new best friend:
I have just used it all over my house... I used the liquid version to clean my floors, and the spray bottle version all over my bathroom, kitchen and tables. I am DE-GERMING!!!!

There is a nasty flu bug going around. I had it last week... it knocked me on my ass for a week. This week it is the kids that have it. Caleb wasn't too bad he started at 4am and was fine by the end of the day. Mason started last night at 8pm and was up all night vomiting. You feel so helpless as a parent... I mean there is nothing you can give them to make it stop and they look so pale and scared.. it just breaks my heart! But I did say to Sean this morning that we have actually been VERY lucky as far as illnesses go with the kids. They have had their fair share of fevers and colds but this was the first time they actually vomited. Pretty good considering Caleb is 4 now!

I just hope this is it, Sean doesn't get it and I killed all the germs! I don't think I can handle any more of this!

3 comments:

bodaat said...

awwwww, poor boo! i feel bad for your boys. :( i hope they feel better soon.

just call me jo said...

Nothing worse than sick children. I'd rather have it 1000 times than see them suffer once. It's grueling. Hope the Lysol killed those buggers. Here's to germicide.

Unknown said...

Hope everyone is feeling 100% soon. Being sick is no fun :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails