Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday is hockey night!!



















Wednesday is hockey night.. I have to post some videos because these kids are so cute!! This one is an exercise they do where they line up and have to shuffle sideways... I love this one because you can see how little they are with all their hockey jerseys almost at their knees!! So cute! FYI Caleb is #3 and he has blue socks on! May help you recognize him!



I laughed my head off when I caught this one on camera. They are doing a squatting exercise but I think when it was demonstrated Caleb thought he wanted a hug (?).. what can I say he is a love!! But the funniest thing is that all a few of the other kids seemed to think it was a good idea and joined in on the hug fest! SO funny!!



Ok so the last one is Caleb shooting the puck in the net.. Too cute!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

my god - they are sooooo CUTE!! Like domino's!!!

Unknown said...

I know!!! I just love watching them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails