Thursday, August 27, 2009

Exciting day!

So yesterday was a sad day... but we also had a little bit of excitement.. Caleb had his open house at school! He officially starts next Wednesday but yesterday he got to meet his classmates, see his classroom, meet Mrs Morrison his teacher and go for a bus ride. I packed his backpack with all the stuff he had to leave there.. I hadn't showed him his backpack yet so he was SUPER excited that it was a Spiderman backpack (of course why would be buy anything else?) At the school they had an OPP officer come and talk to the kids about riding the bus, how to get on and off safely etc... then we got to go for a bus ride (Mums & Dads too!). He is so excited to start school and I will have my fingers crossed for Mrs Morrison.. they have 12 in the class... 10 boys, 2 girls. Maybe I'll say a prayer for her too....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks soooooooooo excited!!! Wow! Can't believe it's that time of the year already! Where did the summer go?

Sorry about your sad day :( *hugs*

Unknown said...

I think we missed summer... literally...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails