Sunday, August 30, 2009

What do I want to be when I grow up?

I have a list of things I want to be when I grow up:

1.) Chef/Restaurant owner - I have ideas and ideas and ideas for menus, different kinds of restaurants, decors, ideal locations it goes on and on.... now if only I could disappear to culinary school without my kids and husband.........

2.) Pastry Chef/Bakery owner - Cakes.. I want to make cakes... birthday cakes, wedding cakes, cupcakes... I am insanely jealous when I read blogs that I follow like Bakerella - she gets to do this for a living - make beautiful cakes and be on Martha, and attend seminars and meet other beautiful cake making people..... (sigh)

3.) Newsreader/journalist... I want on read the news on CNN or I would settle for the local channel and write magazine articles...!!

4.) Teach dance or horse riding full time - If I lived somewhere where I could do this full time I would.... I used to teach riding part time on weekends and evenings and I loved it. My time teaching ballet - loved it too... think how much skinnier I would be doing that then sitting at a desk in a bank all day.... (yawn)

5.) Wedding/function/party planner! I LOVE weddings and parties! I want to go wine and food tasting and pick colours, flowers...... I want to be like JLo in the wedding planner :) ......(sigh) I'll take the hunky man too....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails